Herbert G. Peters for US Senate
· Pro Second Amendment.
· Andrew Jackson Democrat
Most Prosperous first 104 years
Andrew Jackson Democrats;
· Paid Fed debt to zero in 1835 and
· Repealed the “bad for people” national bank. 1832 to 1836
· Democrat Franklin Pierce veto’s Welfare Bill 1854
Grover Cleveland bold veto of
· Financial statistics, last 27 years of period;
· average wage 7 cents per hour
· federal tax 3.6%, paid via tariff (no private sector income tax forms).
became the wealthiest nation in the world, doubling wealth production of
DEATH DESTRUCTION 1860 (interruption in above)
FIRST FINANCIAL DISASTER
· Congress irresponsibly created money to fund war; most other countries repealed the shackles of slavery without war.
· Supreme Court, 1870 Legal Tender Decisions ruled that the War Power granted in the Constitution required money creation.
· Beware, your money usually loses value every time congress creates money.
· Income Tax disaster, (repeal)
· Resurrection of National Bank Disaster, (repeal again)
· Federal taking of Programs that belong to state or private sector cost $2.5 trillion per year; (These programs must be restored to state or the private sector,
· Non-defense Wars.
WE ARE BROKE: 2015
· The current $3 billion plus - per day deficit spending give the illusion of wealth.
· Kotlikoff, at Senate Budget Committee warned that we are broke. (2015)
· Zero-Hedge hyperinflation warning in 12 years.
· Hyperinflation happening now in Venezuela.
· Fix problem with a Constant Value Dollar – proposed constitutional amendment, (gold standard, without gold). (Per Supreme Court, the war act justifies federal money creation; therefore CVD is suspended for declared war).
Real unemployment at 21.5%. Gov, says unemployment at 3.7% .
President Obama, in his 2016 state of the union message said; “The United States of America, right now, has the strongest, most durable economy in the world.” (Applause from Joint session of Congress.)
The President said these words when:
· over 600,000 were homeless every night; including 138,000 children and 57,000 Vets, (2014 article)
· there were 108 million, (now 109 million) that is one of every three of our people on federal welfare, (2012)
· Unemployment was about 23% (Shadow Statistics)
· As if this group does not matter, Trump, no different.
No! Our Policy Must be that ALL have opportunity for PROSPERITY.
· First Step; reduce the cost of living and the cost of government,
· Repeal the Minimum Wage, so all can have jobs,
· JOBS 2018/ Unemployment per Shadow 21.5%.
· The Royal Class: Government employees, including all federal incumbents - are the servants of the people that are paid at a rate that is 80% greater than the private sector. WHY?, Servants are typically paid less than employers.
· This proposed “Government Pay Amendment” should solve the excessive pay to all government employees.
· We want ALL to be prosperous, not just the government employee.
Education; it is impossible to separate the religion (unknown) and the Known in Education.
· Parents have authority from God to teach their children.
· The government schools teach their religion - Humanism.
· Proposed Amendment to stop double cost for those who choose non government schools for their kids: The belief in God; Education of K through 12th Grade Children Amendment.
DRONE TERRORISM Must Be Ended, with NO war declaration.
SECRECY, Too Many for Too Long and Too Expensive