Herbert G. Peters
Democrat; Andrew Jackson Democrat
· 7 of his 8 years his administration produced economic surpluses,
· Federal Debt Paid to ZERO In 1835
· The National Bank was repealed. That was a correct action for the people. We should repeal it again, today.
Love or Hate of Andrew Jackson
· I accept and lament that
whole-heartedly agree with
· Federal Reserve is bad for the people, a video.
· Federal Reserve is bad for the people, a second video.
· The Federal Reserve System, today’s National Bank, restarted by Woodrow Wilson. This is bad news for the people. but
· The Supreme Court, 1870 legal tender decision, declared that the act of the congress to print paper money, unbacked by any commodity, was legal.
· That that power was essential to the war power.
Copyright © 2018